Located west of Shaganappi Trail on the northern edge of Calgary, this master planned community features extensive linear pathways, green space, natural ravines and wet ponds with entrance features and open public spaces amongst ruins reminiscent of the Irish countryside.
Water conservation will be a strong community focus, with measures in place, the homebuilder, developer and homeowner will help to create a more sustainable development. With convenient access to community amenities, nearby foothills and the picturesque Rocky Mountains, Nolan Hill provides residents with a relaxing and peaceful oasis.
Home designs in the British Isles tradition will emphasize the natural features and unique setting complimenting the surrounding landscape yet allow a refreshing diversity in architecture styles and home sites. These designs will reflect the extraordinary beauty of their surroundings signifying "Old World Charm", with the use of architectural details, stone and a palette of deep rich colours.
- Click to view the Phase 5 Map Nolan Hill Front Attached - (Updated August 25th, 2014)
- Click to view the Phase 6 Map Nolan Hill Front Attached - (Updated August 25th, 2014)
- Click to view the Phase 7 Map Nolan Hill Front Attached - (Updated August 19th, 2014)
- Click to view the Phase 8 Map Nolan Hill Front Attached -(Updated September 18th, 2014)
- Click to view the Phase 11 Map Nolan Hill Front Attached - (Updated September 8th, 2014)
- Fraser Insitute
- Calgary Board of Education
- Calgary Catholic School District
*Community starting price includes House, lot & GST.
Prices subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
266 Nolan Hill Boulevard NW
Monday - Thursday: 2pm - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: Noon - 5pm
Holidays: Noon - 5pm