Located west of Shaganappi Trail on the northern edge of Calgary, this master planned community features extensive linear pathways, green space, natural ravines and wet ponds with entrance features and open public spaces amongst ruins reminiscent of the Irish countryside. Home designs in the British Isles tradition will emphasize the natural features and unique setting complementing the surrounding landscape yet allow a refreshing diversity in architecture styles and home sites. These designs will reflect the extraordinary beauty of their surroundings signifying "Old World Charm", with the use of architectural details, stone and a palette of deep rich colours.
Nolan Hill has convenient access to major roadways for easy travel to local amenities.
- Click to view the Phase 5 Map - (Revised Feb. 17/15)
- Click to view the Phase 6 Map - (Revised Feb. 23/16)
- Click to view the Phase 7 Map - (Revised Feb. 23/16)
- Click to view the Phase 8 Map - (Revised Nov. 17/15)
- Click to view the Phase 9 Map - (Revised Mar. 22/16)
*Community starting price includes House, lot & GST.
Prices subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
549 & 553 Nolan Hill Blvd NW
Calgary, Alberta T3R 0V6
Monday - Thursday: 2pm - 8pm
Saturday & Sunday: Noon - 5pm
Holidays: Noon - 5pm